Tuesday, December 12, 2006

OMG!

I just finished my Holiday cards. What a good feeling. Look for yours in the mail this week. I only ended up with 17 cards so if you don't get one know that I love you and wish you and yours a Happy Holiday season. The omg title is because I found 4 wedding thank you's I never wrote. How embarressing. I finally finished them. That is a relief too. Time to move on right?

Back to work tomorrow. How could it have already been a week? Time just goes so fast. I did have a nice week off and can't wait for my next week off cause Mattie will be here! Yeah! We are going to have such a good time. I have an interview tomorrow at work. I doubt that I get the position but it is worth a try right? I will let you know how it goes.

I watched a great flick this morning. It is called Prime. It was really cute and interesting. Kind of hard to believe but good none the less. I got Kelly and Mason's hats completed and now I only have Brian and Braden's left. I hope to have them done this week.

Took a yoga class today and plan on going tomorrow morning. I love yoga. It makes me feel so good. Have a great day everyone!

PS. spelling is still out. Don't know what is going on with that. Sorry!

1 comment:

Savascha said...

I love Prime, it was totally misleading in the ads for it, but it was very good!

I wish you could come do yoga with me, that would help keep me motivated... and I start my strip tease class tonight. Ooh-la-la! :)