That's right ladies and gentleman! Today is the big day. It was a good day too. Slept in, easy day at work. Not much to report. I interviewed for the new position and I got it. I started training today. It will still be a 7/7 shift and I will still be on the same week. My hours will change which is a bit of a concern but will be better in the long run. They will be Mon - Fri 7am to 5pm. Sat and Sun they will be 5:30am to 3:30pm. I get off of work just in time to make the 6:15pm yoga class during the week and the 4:30pm class on the weekends. It will be a good change. I just need to get to bed earlier. It is going to be a rough transition but like I said, it will be good in the long run. It also gets me off the phones which is a good thing. I was getting worried that I might get fired for being snappy with the clients. I don't know how people get thru their days. Yikes. More tomorrow, I have to sleep.
Thanks to all of you for the gifts and phone calls and text messages and cards and ecards. What would I do without my friends and family! You are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment