Saturday, December 09, 2006

Immi is amazing!

I just got back from the Immi show. It was great! One of the guys that opened up for her was Kid Beyond. He is the most amazing beat boxer I have ever heard or seen. He was spectacular. I had a great time. Tons of Cully's friends were there which made it really fun. He is such a good friend.

Did a whole bunch of nothing today. I went to 4 knitting stores and one clothing boutique. I found a great sweatshirt coat. I love it. I also got a hat. I will take pics tomorrow at the family dinner. I guess I did do the floors and dust and did the dished and did a load of laundry. It wasn't that much of a wasted day.

Matt plays Milwaukee tomorrow in Milwaukee. Good luck baby.

#1. My poor dying grandma! She decided today that dying is taking too long and that she wants to go back to her house. She is so confused and disoriented. Wish I could do something.

#2. Ria lou! I am so excited about our trip. I know I haven't seemed so lately. I have just had so much going on. You are such a great friend and I am glad you are part of my life. That goes for all my friends and family.

#3. Living so close to downtown. I love that I am 5 mins from the Gateway. I know, kind of a lame one but man is it great not having to drive for a half an hour to get home after a great night like tonight.

1 comment:

RiaOK said...

I am sooo excited too!!! Love ya Katie Lou!