Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yeah baby!

What a good day. Got up early and washed my new flannel sheets. Yummy! They are going to be so warm. I kept looking at the weather report thinking how cold it is going to be this week and needed some warmth in my life. Then I got some tea and balanced my check book and relaxed at the tea store. So nice to get out of the house. Then I came home and talked with Carrie for an hour. It was so good to speak with her. I miss seeing her and can't wait to see her in January! I even heard Zallie cooing in the background. So cute! Then I watched a little bit of What the Bleep. Lee, my therapist, suggested that I watch it. I think he is really into the quantum physics stuff. It is a bit over my head but what I do understand I like. Then it was off to the movie theater to meet Becky and Candice. We saw Marie Antoinette. It was a pretty movie and seemed pretty accurate from what I know but it was kind of slow and long. How fun to dress up in the big frilly dresses and have giant hair. I love it! Then Becky and I went to the Old Spag Hag for dinner. Yum! Never thought I would miss the place but a little spaghetti now and again never hurt anyone, right? Ran a couple of errands, talked to both Mimi and Nan and now I am home doing my last load of laundry before I head to bed and get ready for my week. My opposite is going to be a grandmother tomorrow so I switched her so she could be there for the birth! Hope all goes well.

Good news on the birthday front. Imogen Heap will be here December 8th and Cully and I are going to get tickets and go. She is amazing. Definately check her out if you are not familiar with her. She has songs in Garden State, Six Feet Under, Queer as Folk, The OC and many more. I love her stuff. She rocks! It will be a pre birthday thing for me. I think I will see a movie with the girls on Sunday and then it will be back to work the day of my birthday. Bummer! Oh well, I am sure it will be a good one.

Have a good week everyone!

ps, GRRRRR! Not sure why the spell check is not working. Sorry for all the errors! Spelling is not my strong point!

No comments: