Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First sign of winter!

Wow! There is a blanket of snow on the valley of Salt Lake. It is so beautiful. I love how everything looks covered in white.

Josh, guess what I did tonight . . . that's right, I ran. I hate not being able to say "Yes, I did!" whenever you ask me. So, "YES, I DID!" Yeah me! I only went 2 miles but at least I went for 2. I am going to yoga in the morning. Ask me how my class was when you see me tomorrow!

Oh yeah, Jenn, my birthday is Dec 12th. 28 years old, wow!

And Carrie, I love that you have a count down for when I am coming. You are so cute. Everyone log onto her site, Zallie in the upper left hand corner, and watch the video of her baby smiling. It is the cutest thing you have ever seen. Can't wait to meet you Zallers!

No comments: