Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Someone once said . . .


love isn't something you feel, it is something you do. If the person you are with doesn't want it, do yourself a favor and save it for someone who does.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who loves me. I appreciate so much all that you do for me. The phone calls, emails, cards, random acts of kindness like wiping off my car windows and leaving your scraper for me so I can scrape my car when I leave work. I don't know what I do without my friends and family.

Back to the three things I am grateful for. I know I stopped doing this for a while but it is a good habit to get into.

1. I think I will use the above text for my number one. You all know who you are and I love and adore every single one of you!

2. The beauty of nature. I just love how the snow looks. We got some more today and it is currently dumping! I left my camera at work or I would go outside and take a picture. God it is beautiful.

3. I am feeling a little heavy so for my third thing, my garage. I wedged my car into it tonight. I am so glad that I have that option.

No comments: