



Ok, first of all, I thought that I would put the pics up from AZ because I am going to NYC this weekend!!! I can't wait. I am meeting Kristin and her friends for the weekend. Yipee!
I finally stared a knitting blog. I thought about adding knitting stuff to this blog but I really want to keep them separate. If you want to check it out it is www.llama-beans.blogspot.com. I hope you like it.
I am working the graveyard shift again at ARUP tonight. Yuck, but the money is good. I get time and a half, because it is overtime and 2 dollars extra an hour because it is the graveyard shift. It makes it pretty worth it.
The lastest on the home front, I am thinking of moving to Detroit. Well, we are in negotiations. I am tired of long distance. I am not sure if it is because we are married now or what, but this season has been really hard. I am ready to be with Matt. It is really up to him whether I stay or go because if he really wants the job in SLC as the director I will stay. If he wants to continue to coach in MI, then I will go. I really hope he knows how much I love him. I would be leaving a lot! It is worth it to be together.
Let's see, what else. Oh yes, the pics. The Schwartz family photo, Aunt Mimi, Uncle Ben, Nan, Kelly, Briley, Brian, Matt, Candice and me. Yes, my hair is short. I got another hair cut today and it is even shorter. Soon I will be bald. You will see it in pics from NYC!! Can't wait to tell you all about it! The other pic is of the front room, finished, or mostly finished with my new luggage I got for the trip. They were actually a good pick up. Costco, $150 for all 4 pieces. I did not think that was too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment