I noticed that it had been a while since I had written anything. I was hoping to have some pictures for this post. It will have to wait.
Matt, Candice, Kelly, Briley, Brian and I all went to AZ for the weekend. I was some good family bonding time. Nan turned 90 years old so we went down to help her celebrate. The weather was beautiful. I had a good time. Got some cool yarn at the yarn store and man do I have enough projects to keep me busy for decades. I must get busy.
Johno's first game is this weekend. We are going to meet in San Diego for Thanksgiving. He will coaching a tournament. I can't wait to see him.
I am headed to NYC to see Kristin next weekend. She is having a birthday and we are meeting for girls weekend. I can't wait. I have a little stash I am going to take and spend on fun NYC stuff. Should be a good time.
I promise to post a few AZ pictures and a few knitting pics when I get a chance. Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment