Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not dream land

I think I have seen to many movies. I think I set myself up for disappointment and heartache. This is going to be a sad blog if you haven't guessed that by now. Things are fine, don't worry. But I guess that is just the point. Things are just fine. Not great. Not spectacular. Not outstanding. I don't wake up everyday ready to face the day, ready to take on the world. I guess I just expected life to be grand with music and glitter but it's really not like that. Sure, I know that good things happen and that bad things happen but I am waiting for a trumpet to sound. Does anyone else feel like that? Anyone else feel like they are just hanging? Skimming along, doing your thing but just going through the motions? I really hope someone can relate so I know that I am not alone. I think I need to start drinking. Just kidding.

2 comments:

RiaOK said...

Katie!!! You sound sooo sad...I feel the need to take a quick trip to SLC and take you out for a drink...lol! What are you guys doing this weekend...it can be arranged! I love you girl!

Anders said...

Katie, cheer up, look were you're at! You live in one of the most beautiful areas around, you've got a great husband, you've got great friends, and did I mention were you live? I'm sending good Nebraskan vibes your way, they're a little Conservative, but they're good. Heh. A.