Sunday, September 10, 2006

My friends

How great are my friends?!?!?! I love you guys. Thanks for the responses on my last blog. Good to know that you are all as excited as me. Johno went camping this weekend so I am just hanging around the house. Went to the Avenues Street Fair yesterday. Had some good Tibetan food. Yum. Saw some cute crafts but nothing I had to have. My friend Matt and his boyfriend Leo and I went to Greek Fest last night. The line was so long to get food so we ended up going to the Pie for pizza. The pizza there is so good. I love it. After that I came home and watched the Phantom of the Opera. Don't waste your time. What a drag. I really need to stop renting movies that I have seen on Broadway. They are a major let down.

No comments: