I am fine really. A little down but I think that has to do with the 15 year anniversary of my moms death today and Matt leaving in 10 days. Things sneak up on me and I am not sure why I am down and then I open my eyes and surprise, I know why. No jumping off cliffs, yet. Ha ha ha.
I went to NY and Company yesterday. What a great way to cure the blues. I had a 20% off coupon and then opened a card to save another 15%. So I got 3 pairs of pants and a top for $80. It was fun. Matt even went with me. His practice got rained out so he tagged along. He was a good sport.
I am so glad that it is Friday. Candice's sister is getting married tomorrow. Her wedding is supposed to be outside but the weather is forecasted to be really cold and yucky. Should be interesting. She spent $2500.00 on her flowers alone. I think it will pretty. I will take pictures. Then you can see my new hair cut. Yes, I cut it again.
1 comment:
I miss her too. My bro and I were just talking about it as we went over the wedding photos. The cool thing is as, we talked, we reminisced about all the fun times we had with the 3 of you and your parents. They are great, lasting memories. She made the 3 of you strong as well as everyone else that knew her. My mom misses her in-laws venting partner too. ;P
Post a Comment