Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back in the swing of things

Well, we got back last night at 2:30am. Long day. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. What a fun weekend. We went to Torre Pines beach on Thursday and went surfing. While Matt and Riley were out surfing a family of dolphins showed up and surfed with them. It was really cool. I was taking pictures and hope I got a few good shots but I have not had a chance to download them yet. I will do that tonight. Friday and Saturday were soccer days and Sunday it was back to the beach. We went to Encinitas and met the family there. The dolphins showed up again. This time no pictures but still cool. Yesterday we went to Redlands and saw the grandparents. Everyone seems well. It was good to see them.

Ok, here it goes. I am putting it all out there. Many of you know that when Matt and I returned from Louisiana I had gained about 20lbs. I took the weight off by doing the Weight Watchers (WW) plan. Since then I have pretty much maintained my weight but have not been able to get any more off. Well, I have a friend that did WW and lost 30lbs and did not budge after that. She is now on the Jenny Craig program and has since lost an additional 50lbs. I am going in tonight for a consultation. I am still holding on to the 20lbs I gained after mom died and am ready to just get rid of it. This is going to be a big focus I am sure. I am really excited and want everyone to view my progress and to cheer me on. I was not sure if I was going to include this but what the heck. What do I have to hide? More tomorrow when I know more.

No comments: