Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Journey Begins

I went to the consultation last night. My weight had crept up higher than I thought. Good thing I got in early and didn't let it get out of control. I was going to post my weight but I don't think I am ready to do that yet. I got a six week "membership" and bought a weeks worth of food. My only thought on the food is why are there so many ingredients? The first ingredient on the "vitamin bar" is high glucose corn syrup! What is that all about? The good thing is I won't have to eat their food forever. I think the thing that is going to help me the most on this program is the portion size. It is pretty amazing to see what I should be eating and what I actually am eating. Oops. No wonder my weight is so high. So far so good. Ask me how it is in a month and I might be singing a different song.

No comments: