The weather is beautiful today in the land of salt. I love spring. So fresh and new. My grass is so long it looks like a jungle so Matt and Candace are coming over tonight to teach me how to mow. We will also be painting the kitchen and then all of the painting will be finished except the trim and the doors. That is so exciting.
Do you know what else is exciting?! I got my first RSVP in the mail today and one on the net as well. Thanks Becky and Rhonda. I am so glad you both can make it. I can't believe I got that excited about an RSVP. It is really happening. AHHHH!
Johno and I talked last night and set up plans for him coming home to SLC. That was very exciting as well. We are just planning on the Storm loosing. Is that bad?
No comments:
Post a Comment