Friday, April 21, 2006

Eight weeks to go

Can you believe it? Only eight more weeks. Finished another set of invitations today. I have sent out 100 invitations and have about 50 more to send. I hope to have them finished this weekend.

I mowed the lawn yesterday. I am glad Matt and Candace were there to help me. I have 2 lawn mowers so it went really fast. We mowed my neighbors lawn too. She is really old and hardly ever comes out of her house so I figured she could use the help.

I am going to ARUP today to check my email to see if Sarah from Jelly Threads has emailed me about my dress. Yippee. Got 3 more RSVP's today. So exciting.

Not much else. Have another 8 mile run tomorrow. Talked to a running coach about my cramps I got last week. He gave me some pointers so I hope all goes well. I did a 5 miler on Wednesday and things were great. I got this new heart rate monitor that tracks distance by GPS. It also measures calories burned, heart rate, pace . . . basically the whole nine yards. It is really cool and was very expensive. It is worth it to me. Sorry all you folks coming to the wedding. We will be having veggie kabobs now instead of chicken kabobs. Hehehe!

No comments: