Not to freak anyone out but the wedding is exactly 2 months from today. There is a major snow storm going on outside and it doesn't look like it is going to stop any time soon. Fun. Bring snow shoes so we can all trek to the campground.
I did however order my dress today. This cute lady in New Hampshire who works out of a yurt her husband made her is going to make it for me. If you want a preview her web site is www.jellythreads.com. I like the India Summer Hemp dress the best. My dress is going to be ivory linen and just one color. I am opting against the multi colored dresses that are shown on the site. It is the cut of the dress I love the most. She dropped the price to $240 plus tax and she threw in a petticoat. Perfect for the mountains. Do you think a parka will look good with the dress? How about a wooly hat and gloves? : )
No comments:
Post a Comment