Oh my gosh!!! I got an email yesterday from Jelly Threads and guess what?!??!?! My dress is finished. She cut the dress out on Sunday and completed it yesterday. Wow was she quick! I can't believe she finished so fast. 3 days! She said she is going to email me a picture today and will send the dress out today as well. If you want to see it email me and I will send you the picture. I am not going to post it because Mathius does not want to see it. Sorry! kate.alba@aruplab.com if you don't have it. We are down to 52 days. WHAT!?!?!? That is crazy.
By the way, in regards to my last post. . .
I found a volunteer program that works with hospice patients and their families. I signed up to volunteer with them. They have patients that just want to be read to or who want to play card games or just get a phone call to say hello. There was also a position for a volunteer to organize birthday parties for the patients and their families. I haven't heard anything yet but I will let you know. Not saving the world but at least it's something.
No comments:
Post a Comment