So I have heard from a couple of people who say they like the blog. It is good to know that you are reading and I'm not just writing to hear myself talk?!?!
No picture yet. She did send the dress today and I should have it in 2-3 days. She also said I would have the dress before I got a picture so sorry. I had my hopes up too.
So, my knee is still really hurting so I have not run all week but I have done the elliptical and such. Hope it feels better by Saturday. It will be a nine miler. I had to roll my pants over at the top yesterday because they were falling off. I need a belt or a dryer cause line drying doesn't make things shrink like the dryer. Hehehe!
Ok, I am going to finish the invites this weekend so if you haven't received one yet it is on the way. Sorry, I am so close and just can't gotten done. You know how it is. The construction on the wedding hat started today as well. It will be a little different than the one in the picture, (www.artikal.com S15C)because I didn't realize the tie was lamb skin. Yikes. She is going to put a ribbon in it instead. I like that much better.
Ok, enough for now. Must get back to work. More when I know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment