It's late, I just watched The Constant Gardner and I am PMSing so be ready!
Why is it that I am so worried about what shoes I am going to wear to my wedding and spending $300 on a dress that I will probably never wear again and there is torture and phamon and death all over the world. I know that I can't let that stop my life but why is it that I rarely give it any thought? Do I know how lucky I am? Do I know how much I have? It is amazing the things I take for granted. I haven't gone off the deep end and there is no reason to worry. I am ok. I am just sad at the way I live and how little I give back. I have every other week off to do something great for the world or my community and I just sit here shopping for shoes. Thanks a lot Bruckie! You are such an inspiration and instead of letting this get me down I am going to do something about it. Watch out world! Here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment