Where did the month of December go?
J and I flew to Utah for my birthday. We were there for a week and I don't think I stopped moving once. He bought me 2 prenatal massages for my birthday which was heaven, we went to numerous lunches and dinners, we saw friends and family and we celebrated Ava's first birthday. It was a great trip. I really wish we would have had more time. The week went by too fast.
We were back in Detroit for 5 days and then it was off to Minneapolis for Christmas and New Year's.
We drove to Mpls which took about 11 hours. It was nice to be able to stretch out in the car, unlike the airplane, but 11 hours was still a long time. We did it in one day and were both exhausted by the time we got there. We opened the big envelope, see movie below. What a fun night. We were back and forth from J's mom and dad's. Again, we saw friends and family, I saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat which never gets old, cooked, hung out, rested . . . J's mom also threw us a baby shower. It was awesome. J got to see some of his high school friends and family he hadn't seen in a long time. Thanks to all that came and for all the great gifts.
On the way back to Detroit, we stopped in Milwaukee to visit some friends, and to break up the trip. We spent 2 days there. It was great seeing everyone. The friends we stayed with have a 3 month old so they loaded us up with diapers and clothes that their baby has outgrown. Our kid has some many clothes now. We are blessed.
I'm really glad to be home. Although, I never got sick on our travels, not even once. But the second we got home, bam. Not sure what's going on there. Here's the belly at 28 weeks.



5 comments:
You look ADORABLE! Love the belly, love the hair, love the happy Mommy smile you have! I'm very happy for an update as well! You just made my night! Hmmm, reallying wondering why you weren't sick while gone but you were as soon as you got home. Is there a smell in your house bothering you? Smell is so inhanced while prego... I'm lost, that's the only thing I can think of! I miss you girl, SO much!
You look beautiful Katie! Congratulations, boys are lots of fun!
Yeah for photos and gifts and boys and baby showers! Its getting close!!!
-h
I have to agree with Carrie, you look adorable! Congratulations on the little boy. I love all the pictures and am sad we didn't see you when you were in town.
you are beautiful!
Post a Comment