Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now

#1. Ray Lamontange!  I can't get enough of him.  He is coming in concert but tickets are so expensive.  Trying to convince myself to splurge.

#2. Long evening walks.  Usually with someone I love, but this week I have to go alone.  I miss the conversations we have.  Rants about life, plans for the future, recipe ideas . . .

#3. Reading.  Anything I can get my hands on.  Almost finished with The Hour I First Believed. Very sad but a good read none the less.

#4. All the veggies from our garden.  We might have to start giving them away.  Just can't eat the quantity it is producing.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i love ray, he has such a beautiful voice.

check out bonnie "prince" billy, he sounds similiar, especially his album "Master and Everyone".

and lastly, come visit soon!

Carrie-Area Director said...

Glad to see an update!!!
I am in a major need of a good book! However, if I can't get into it in the first 2 chapters I always give up....suggestions???? Is this book you are reading now good from the start?

Heather said...

can you send me some veggies or the know how to make a growing garden work?
-h