Monday, May 10, 2010

It's May

My semester is over, I had a week off and I started today with a new 7 week class. I think I am really going to enjoy my new class. It is music for elementary school teachers and my teacher is visually impaired. He is really passionate about what he does. It's hard not to be excited when someone is passionate. I ended last semester with a 4.0 which is a first for me. I was pleasantly surprised. I think my teachers were going easy on me. :)

I was hit last week in a parking lot and my bumper was smushed again. Michigan has the worst drivers of any state I have lived in, seriously, the worst. I called my insurance agent, took my car in and it was ready to go 2 days later. It was great, easiest accident I have ever been in. Until today. The lady that hit me called to change her story and is disputing the fact that she was at fault. Ugg, take responsibility lady! I wish she would just step up to the plate but I might have to bite the bullet on this one. Lame!

I'm working in the kindergarden room now and am really enjoying it. It is so different from the toddlers. No more diapers or wiping snotty noses but definitely not as many hugs and snuggles. Miss those hugs.



4 comments:

Heather said...

I am moving right along with you from the toddler stage to the kindergarten stage too.
-h

AllisonK said...

Congrats on the 4.0! Your course works sounds very lovely and fulfilling.

Sorry about the crappy car woman!

Michelle said...

The music class sounds awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying your courses...and congratulations on the 4.0!

Unknown said...

Felicidades on your 4.0! Your dad told us Sunday. It was fun to see your family. Sounds like school is going well. So sorry about the car incident. Hope it gets resolved sooner than later. Miss you.