Turned 31 last week. It feels good. Especially since the girls I work with thought I was 25. :D
School came to an end, YIPPEE!!! I finished with a 3.6 for the semester. I didn't do the final project in english because I had absolutely zero interest or motivation to do so, so I'm happy with what I got.
Lost 4 lbs last week. (Back on WW, the never ending battle. Love my family, could have passed on the genes!)
Will be home the 24th until the 4th. Need to sell our house and our scooter. Any takers?
And last but certainly not least, received a new niece! She is amazing. Ava Lee 8 lbs 9oz, 21.5 inches long. I love her and can't wait to meet her!
Till next time~k
1 comment:
Great job this semester! I'm sure you are looking forward to the break! Enjoy your time at home!
You are back to wanting to sell your house? I thought you wanted to keep it....I can't keep up with you!!! LOL!
Love ya! Glad to see you posted again!
Post a Comment