Hi all! Just a quick update since I should be doing homework right now. I like to make my friends happy though so this one's for you!
J and I just got back from MPLS. We spent the weekend with his family. It was a blast. We got to see S and J dance. First time seeing them dance and we loved it. They were so good. Very impressed. J's preseason started yesterday. He's got a lot on his plate now. Hope the season goes smooth. Think happy thoughts for him. School is almost over. 2 more weeks in the semester. English is great, I've only missed 2 points all semester so I think I am getting an A which is good. Math is still rough. I am sitting at a 70% which is fine with me but I still have 2 more tests and I have been studying like a crazy person. I'm also obsessed with Facebook. I know, weird but I love it. I have reconnected with so many old friends. It's fun to get caught up with everyone. They all look the same. Anywho, thanks Carrie for making me sign up a year ago and anyone who hasn't become my friend yet sign on and do so! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Wish I could come home for Christmas but I can't with work. Oh well, maybe next year!
1 comment:
wow school is going fast, great job!
Facebook is fun, glad you fond another annoying addiction, lol!
-h
Post a Comment