Monday, November 03, 2008

Matt in a nut shell!

Just a quick update for those that don't know.

#1. Matt was named the head coach of a college here in Detroit. It is the first year the college has had a team so he is building the team from scratch. He is really busy and excited and I hope it is all he wants it to be. He had his first two players come to the university today to take a tour and talk about the season. Very exciting.


#2. Matt was also named the new head coach of the Detroit Ignition. Again, very exciting and busy. I'm glad I went back to school to keep me occupied cause seriously, Matt is never home.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Matt. I'm glad you are keeping busy. :) Miss ya.

Heather said...

Yeah for matt!
-h

Jessica said...

Wahoo - that is great news! I hope school is going well.

Missy said...

Congratulations, what great news! How is school going for you?