Thursday, June 19, 2008

Did I really do it again? Has it been another month? Gosh, time is just slipping away from me.

Quick catch up . . .

J's league folded. Yes, the league. We are being reassured that there will be a league for next year but who knows any more. He was announced as the head coach of a local college here in D town last week. It is very low paying and will be a side job for the first few years but it will look good on a resume. He also competed in and completed a sprint tri last weekend. He did so good. I got all emotional when he crossed the finish line. I have pics but have not had time to download them yet. Maybe one day I will get around to it.

New for me, not much. I am working less and less. I had one shift this week for a grand total of 3 hours. The pay checks suck but I am doing tons around the house. I started an herb garden and bought a bird feeder. We have to fill the bird feeder almost every day because we have so many birds stopping by to eat. I love to watch them. They are great.

We are going to Montreal this weekend for a wedding. I am so excited. I have never been there. Nervous about the french thing but everyone we will be with speaks so we should be ok. I promise to take pics. I also did a ladies camping trip with a few gals from REI 2 weekends ago. It was a blast. The weather was bad but we had a great time. Hope to do it again real soon.

Well, that's about it.

BTW, congrats Nathan and Jenn. Can't wait to see baby Allison. She is so beautiful. She looks just like you Jenn! Hope you like the presents I sent ya!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

We love the present you sent her. I will be sure to take a picture of her in her hat very soon. I think it might be a little big at the moment, but she is growing fast. We love her and hope that we can meet up again real soon to introduce her to you.

Heather said...

Welcome back to blog world, lol! Luckily we talk on the phone, yet I still check your blog every few days. Have fun in Mtl, i miss it dearly, and not everyone speaks french, you will be fine. By the way if you can drive there, you can drive here, so let me know when your coming, jk! love to all!
-h

Jessica said...

Katie, Check out this website for more info on the family reunion:
http://albafamilyreunion.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Katie,
I need your e-mail address and your regular address. I need to make sure I have your most current information.