What up workout buddies!
It's been a good week. Let's start with Sunday. Off to a session of Bikram Yoga it is. It was a hard one but man am I glad I went. My back was so pissed at me this week thanks to BY but I know what's good for it. Monday I went for a run. Note to self, just because it is sunny outside DOES NOT mean that it is WARM outside. It was chilly but it felt good. Tuesday hopped on the bike and rode for 30 mins. Downloaded a bunch of new music which made it way easier to stay on the bike. Wednesday, another run. Dressed warmer and had better results. Took today off but am gearing up for a run tomorrow morning. I am so sore but I feel good. Yeah buddy, lovin the exercise.
2 comments:
I'm so inspired by your workouts. I so need to get my body moving again.
I agree about the sunny but not warm weather. It is still nice to have the sun.
Good for you Katie! I'm going to post my workout stats at the end of every week. By reading yours and Areli, it gives so much more motive!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment