Friday, September 28, 2007

Good news, finally

Things are settling down around here. We heard from the insurance company and we are getting back more than what we paid for the car which is good news. Now the search starts for the next car. We have one more load from the old place to bring to the new place which we are doing tomorrow. The good thing is we have been unpacking while we go so there is not much left to do. Thank god! I am not sure how much more packing and unpacking I can handle. J survived his first week of preseason. He is really tired and pretty grumpy but I am hoping that after a nice quiet weekend he will be back to his regular self. It is hard for me to not take it personal. If he is out of sorts I immediately go into, What did I do? He wants me to go back to Utah! I am fat and ugly! mode which is never pretty. I keep telling myself that he is busy and stressed and that he wants me here.

Last week during all the chaos I went to a Weight Watchers meeting. I have gone to WW before and really like going to the meetings. I swear they pump something into the vents there to make you lose weight. I count points even when I don't go to the meetings but the weight just does not seem to come off as easily. Today was my first meeting back. I was really scared to go and weigh in because I over ate most of the week and did not run once. But to my surprise I lost 3.6 pounds. It was so nice to hear. The cute lady and the counter was just as excited as I was. We finally brought our kitchen stuff over so I will be able to cook this week which always helps when losing weight. Can't wait to go back next week.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and comments. It is so good to know that there are people out there who care!

1 comment:

Ava Lee's Parents said...

way to go sporto
try and steal katies thunder
she is the crash of the family

i think you just wanted a nose job you have changed since i have known you

nose job nice