Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Truce

The war has ended in a truce. We finally got furniture and Johno thinks he found a car to buy. It is a used Prius. I know, the same car I have but he seems really excited about it. I am just excited to have a couch to sit on and a bed to sleep on. Life is good.

We are thinking of signing up for the Michigan greyhound rescue. I have wanted a greyhound for years and now seems like a pretty good time to get a dog, other than we don't have a yard but there is a dog park at the apt complex so we would be able to take him there. Any suggestions for a name? I will let you know what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you get. We want a dog. I just can't bring myself to do it yet.