Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, I did it . . .

I got off the couch. I packed most of the kitchen today and most of the bathroom. Inch by inch, oh I don't know the rest. That is not to say that I did not reward myself. I watched Pan's Labyrinth and Season 5 disc 2 of Sex in the City. I know, I am so behind the times. It is amazing how much of an influence that show had on me and I had never even seen it. Pan's was good but I was not blown away. I have decided as of late that unless it is a true story / documentary I just can not get into it. I guess that is serious Katie coming out. I am working on putting her away sometimes so I can enjoy the little things.

I was really happy with the response from yesterdays post. I love to know that my family is with me even when I am 1600 miles away. I promise to keep blogg'en no matter what.

I missed Bella's party tonight. Partly because I was busy packing and partly because the cough I had about a month ago is back with a vengeance. I can not kick it but wish it would go back to where it came from. Anyway, I did not want to get any of the kiddies sick if it is something they can catch. I am going to ARUP tomorrow to drop off some stuff so I will give Josh the present then. Happy first Birthday Bella! Sorry I missed the party.

Happy day today. It is raining. I love the rain. Life's simple pleasures, gotta love'em!

BTW, you might have noticed I added a bunch of new favorites in my link area. (That sounds naughty!) If you don't want your link posted just let me know. Glad to have found all of you and to be connected!

No comments: