Thought you were going to see pictures didn't you! Not yet, I am still at work. I figured out that they blocked my blog page but not blogger.com which is where I actually write everything down. Happy day!
Plans for this weekend. . . tonight Johno, Matt, Candice and I are going to dinner at Mazza. Never been there but have heard it is good! Tomorrow morning Anne is having a baby shower for her niece Alison which should be fun and tomorrow night we are going to see Mason Jennings which should be great. Sunday we are going to the Pride parade in the morning and then having a bbq with the family at our house. Should be interesting cramming everyone in our tiny house. Thank god for big back yards.
Not much else to say. Johno will be leaving next Friday so I am trying to get in as much time with him as possible. He will be back in July for Matt and Candice's wedding so we won't go to long before we see each other again. Can't wait until we don't have to worry about that.
Ok, must run and pretend to be working. Have to do something to keep me entertained.
1 comment:
Holy crap, I missed Mason AGAIN?! Shoot me!
Post a Comment