I got some serious knitting done this week. Almost done with my red sweater. It is so soft! It is made out of alpaca. I love it and can't wait to wear it. This week maybe. The green blanket is for the Apple Family. They are not finding out the sex of their baby so I did a green blanket. Pretty gender neutral color right? The purple wrap if Mimi's that I started forever ago. I needed one more skein of yarn and I didn't think I was going to find it but I did. I special ordered it and it came in this week. Hope to have that finished by the end of the month too. The scarf is made with the yarn Nancy gave me for my birthday. It is merino and is really soft too. I would have loved to make a sweater with it but I didn't have enough yarn. Oh well, I really like the scarf. The tiny pink sweater is for a baby shower I am going to in a few weeks. It is more like a beauty school reunion but 3 of the girls are either pregnant or just had babies. I have 2 more sweaters to make but it shouldn't take me too long. Not much else going on. It has been beautiful weather all week. I love the sunshine. Jenn, we are going to Belize in May. We were going to go to the Corn Islands originally but travel was going to be extensive so we changed our minds. I am so looking forward to going and spending some time with my honey. Yippee!
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Pics! Yeah!
I got some serious knitting done this week. Almost done with my red sweater. It is so soft! It is made out of alpaca. I love it and can't wait to wear it. This week maybe. The green blanket is for the Apple Family. They are not finding out the sex of their baby so I did a green blanket. Pretty gender neutral color right? The purple wrap if Mimi's that I started forever ago. I needed one more skein of yarn and I didn't think I was going to find it but I did. I special ordered it and it came in this week. Hope to have that finished by the end of the month too. The scarf is made with the yarn Nancy gave me for my birthday. It is merino and is really soft too. I would have loved to make a sweater with it but I didn't have enough yarn. Oh well, I really like the scarf. The tiny pink sweater is for a baby shower I am going to in a few weeks. It is more like a beauty school reunion but 3 of the girls are either pregnant or just had babies. I have 2 more sweaters to make but it shouldn't take me too long. Not much else going on. It has been beautiful weather all week. I love the sunshine. Jenn, we are going to Belize in May. We were going to go to the Corn Islands originally but travel was going to be extensive so we changed our minds. I am so looking forward to going and spending some time with my honey. Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment