This was in my inbox today . . . .
"oh my god alba whats up girl
i checked this sight a couple weeks ago and i read your comment but i couldn't see the picture and i thought it was a joke you were saying you joined the circus cuz you know you were always the one to tell someone an outlandish lie and keep a straight face and then you have to wonder if you were actually telling the truth or faking it. anyway wow so you are a trapeze artist, how freaken cool, and to do it as a job. that is whats up. good to see you. i just heard about jason so i thought i would check this page to see if any details were up about him. hit me back and let me know how you are...christi"
Am I really a liar? Outlandish, really?
Mattie won his game today! First place baby! I am so proud of him. Way to go!
2 comments:
Oh that Christi. That is hilarious. I really need to come up with something good, I was such a nutjob everyone would believe anything outrageous I said.
I did write Christi back and let her know that I was joking. She has not written back. Hope she's not mad.
Post a Comment