Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All over the place!

So I just got off with the phone with my brother Brian. He was very upset and concerned. His fiance, Kelly is pregnant and due any day. Her contractions started on Saturday night and they are literally just waiting for the baby to make her arrival. Well, Brian received a phone call this morning from one of the boys he coaches. His mom died giving birth this morning. The baby survived but his mom did not. She has 9 children. Kelly and this woman were close friends. Brian wanted to know if I thought he should tell Kelly or not. I did not know what to say. She is already in enough stress as is but I would want to know if something happened to one of my friends. What do you all think?

I worked in the yard last night. I am ripping up the bushes in the front yard. I want to plant some perennials. It was fun seeing my yard transform. I will post before and after pics. Matt and Candice are coming over this weekend to help me rip the bushes out. I can't wait. Doing all this fun stuff with my family and friends is making moving less and less appealing. I wish I could have it all.

Last but not least today. Watched a movie last night called Dear Frankie. I highly recommend it. It is an older film but it is a great one. Gerard Butler is in it, which should be enough for anyone to want to watch it. My oh my I would not mind spending a day with him. What a babe!

No comments: