Monday, January 01, 2007

HNY!

Hope everyone had a great night last night. Who did you kiss at midnight? I kissed my husband over the phone. It was the best we could do. Any resolutions? I don't usually do resolutions but I am going to set a few goals. #1. Run the half in April. Went for a run over the weekend. I have a long way to go but I can do it. #2. No dieting. I beat myself up too much when I do. I am going to make smart decisions and go from there. I know that once I get back into the running program I will tighten up and feel better about myself.

New Years is a big day in our family. It is Braden and my Dad's birthday. Braden will be 12! I can't believe it. My dad is going to be 60. That I can't believe either. If you can, give him a call and harrasse him. He needs it. :)

I am really looking forward to this week off. I am going to Baltimore on Thursday to spend some time with Carrie, Rob and Zallers. I can't wait. I hope the flights go smooth. I need a break after this weekend. I am sure I have mentioned that we are super short handed at work. I worked 10 hours of overtime this weekend, so I worked 32 of the last 48 hours. I am exahausted. I have 5 more hours of overtime tomorrow and an 8 hour shift at Wild Oats on Wednesday and then it is play time!!!! I will have a total of 50 hours of overtime for the month of January. Yikes. My pay check is going to great!

Jenn, I received the holiday card I sent you back in the mail this week. Did you move or did I fill it out wrong? Broadway something . . . . Sorry you did not get it.

Hope everyone has a great 2007. We need to get together for sure! Love you all-

No comments: