What a week. I can't even remember the last time I wrote so here it goes. I had a great week off. I worked an overtime shift on Tuesday at ARUP and then slept all day on Wednesday. That was amazing. Wish I could do that more often. Thursday I flew to Balitmore to see Carrie and Zallie. What a fun weekend. Carrie picked me up at the airport and drove us to her house where Rob and the baby were. Zallie missed her mommie and was not very happy when we got home but Carrie did her mommie magic and got her calmed down. She is such a darling little girl. I just ate her up. Early to bed that night. Friday we literally spent the day at the mall. The first store we spotted . . . that is right, H&M. I was in heaven and did really well. Found some really cute things for cheap. Love that store. We watched a movie that night and went to bed pretty early. Saturday it was 73 degrees so we went to the park and did laps. There were flowers blooming. It was amazing. I was so glad to get out and enjoy the weather. We went home and showered and headed to the harbor for crab cakes and shrimp. Yum yum! Then it was off to the game. Low scoring game but fun to see everyone running around. I almost started crying when everyone came running out of the tunnel. It took me back to another life. I loved it. Detroit won in the last few minutes. All the boys were surprised to met me. They all thought that Johno made me up. We went to dinner and then went back to the hotel and crashed. It was so good seeing everyone. Sunday we were up early to be at the airport by 5am. There was no room on that flight so I had to wait until the 5pm flight. Yikes! I took a nap at the airport and then took a cab to a movie theater. I saw Dreamgirls. It was ok. I would like to see it again when I am not so tired. Then it was back to the airport. I made the 5pm flight, yeah but it was delayed which made me miss my connection in Pheonix. There was no room on the 11pm flight so I spent the night at Ria's. Thank god she lives there and was available. She is a life saver. It was back to the airport at 7am Monday morning. I got on the 8am flight and made it home by 10am. I was scheduled to work at 10am but I was beat so I called in sick. I knew I was going to get into trouble but I just could not do it. I did laundry and went to yoga and then I crashed. This morning I was back to work. My plan was to go to yoga after work but Amy had a problem with her overtime tonight and asked if I could switch her tonight for my Friday night overtime. I accepted hesitantly. I did not want to stay but Saturday morning I have to be at work at 5:30am so tonight is the better option I think. Anyways, enough of my sorrows. On to good news. Matt and I are seriously talking about me moving to Detroit. We need to be together and since his career is there it makes more sense for me to go there. It probably won't happen until early this summer so we can get the house in order and sort some things out. I will keep everyone updated. I am really excited about being together all the time. It is what needs to happen. I have pics from this weekend but they won't be up until later this week. I plan on sleeping tomorrow after work!
PS, spell check is down again and I know there are errors. Bare with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment