Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bummer of a game


Matts team played a game last night. They played Baltimore in Baltimore. They lost 11-5. I read on the web site that Matt had an assist. He did not mention it when I spoke with him after the game so I am not sure if that is a correct stat. Funny that my own husband is so humble he can't tell me he had an assist. Way to go any ways. We are supposed to meet in San Diego this up coming week. He is coaching Inter in a tournament there. Not sure what is going on with that. Have not heard any definitive plans. San Diego is always nice though. I am thinking of getting a Tiffany ring for myself. Early birthday present maybe. It is not a new ring to Tiffany's but it would be new for me. Tell me what you think. Happy Birthday me!

No comments: