Thursday, November 16, 2006
Blood Donation
Wow, what a crazy experience. Let's see, I think this is what happened but don't quote me on it. They stick a huge needle into my vein and take my blood out and put it into a bag. Then they put a solution into me that will help with clotting or coagulation or something. While the blood is in the bag they separate the blood and the platelets. Then they pump my blood back inside me. So when the solution is pushed inside I could taste it in my mouth. It was weird. I have never experience anything like that before in my life. I was not woozy or light headed. I felt fine. They didn't even make me sit down after, I was on my way. It felt good to help someone in such a different way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment