Wednesday, October 11, 2006

London Blog

I just read a blog named Three Beautiful Things. It is written by a lady in London, I think. Anyway, she posts three beautiful things everyday. I really like that idea. I am going to copy her. Not every day but just when I blog. Here is goes,

1. No cavities at the dentist today. Haven't been for 10 years. Not bad for not going for so long.

2. Went to yoga and did the whole class. Pat on the back for that one. If you want info on the yoga I do go to www.bikramyoga.com. It will give you an appreciation for lasting through a whole class.

3. I heard from a little bird today that someone I know is getting married. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag. That I will leave up to him. I am so excited for him though. (If you beg hard enough, I will tell. Maybe.)

2 more days of training at work. I take my test on Friday. I will then have 3 days off and will start back to my 7 days on and 7 days off on Tuesday. I can't wait. I don't think I will ever be able to work Monday - Friday again. It is rough.

Just thought of two more beautiful things. Just looked at new pictures of Carrie and Robbie's baby, Zallie. She is one beautiful creature. Way to go team. And, the fall leaves here are amazing. I wish I could send you all one. Picture maybe?

No comments: