Took a run today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Went for a half an hour. The first 10 mins were brutal but after I puked I settled right in. LOL! It has been a good day. Got up early for a Wild Oats meeting. The meeting that kept me away from Matt this weekend. I was told it was mandatory and it ended up being a credit union that is moving into our mall. I was really upset. Oh well. Came home and did laundry and picked up around the house until yoga at 10am. It was a good class. Got a good stretch on. Went to Brian's after cause it is Kelly's birthday. Chatted with them for a while and then returned home to rake leaves and mow the lawn. I have only mowed once before and Matt Alba was here to help. The leaves were fine but I could not get the mower going. Think it is out of gas. I will try again tomorrow. After the lawn fiasco, went for my run. Now I am off to shower and meet the girls for movie night. Yeah. How fun. Oh yeah, passed my test at work. Got a 96%. Not bad. Bought myself a new pair of boots as a reward. I start back to the 7 on 7 off on Tuesday. Yeah!
Now my three things . . .
1. Having the ability to run. (Or walk when I get tired.) I have a friend that just shattered 2 of his vertebra in his back and is paralyzed from the nipples down. He has a 5 month old baby and no insurance.
2. My job. I love that I have insurance and a flexible schedule. Although I work a lot, my work does not take over my life.
3. You knew it was only a matter of time, Mattie. He told me yesterday that living with Danny really gives him an appreciation of what I do around the house and what I have to put with. It made me smile. He is such a sweetheart. I hope he has a good season.
No comments:
Post a Comment