Saturday, August 05, 2006

On the road to recovery

Things are healing nicely. My neck is gaining range of motion and the bruises on my knees are getting some great colors. If the picture thing would work I would post some pictures. My left arm is still really sore. I can't really push on it or grip really tight but I am sure I will get there.

I have talked with both insurance companies and they have both been great. I should know a lot more on Monday. I think the adjustor was going to look at the car yesterday to decide whether the car is fixable or not. I hope it's not. I don't want to get another car. I drove for the first time yesterday and I was really shaky behind the wheel. I was driving on the freeway and there was a branch in the middle of the road and I started shaking and just froze up. Obvioulsy I am still shaken up from this whole thing. What a mess.

No comments: