Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's been a few days

Busy week. Worked my two days at Wild Oats and Johno and I switched our bed into the spare bedroom. We had so much stuff in the spare bedroom and nothing but our bed in the main bedroom. It was a waste of space. Anyway, that took a few days. We have a "family fun day" planned in September. My family is coming over to help us finish the rest of the projects on the house. I will do some before and after pictures. I can't wait to have everything in order.

I am feeling much better. My left arm is still really sore and every once in a while I will move my head a certain way and my neck will freak out. All in all, I am fully recovered. I did some yoga yesterday and boy did it feel good. Have not been doing a lot of activity lately. I did go to my first Jenny meeting. Lost a pound and a half. I really don't like the food. It makes me so sick. I am going to another meeting tomorrow and see what my leader suggests.

We went to a Real Salt Lake vs Real Madrid game last night. It was a lot of fun. Yes, David Beckham was there. He is a doll face. He was so personable and great with the fans. The girl I was seated next to ran into him at a mall here and he took his picture with her and gave her a hug. She said he was really great. Johno was really excited to see Cannavaro and Robinho. It was pretty cool.

The insurance company decided to give me $3200 for the car. Enough for me to get a scooter and put some money in the bank. I have been taking the bus everywhere and I love it. I think that I will continue to do that through out the winter and reevaluate our situation then.

Johno's new position was posted on the web this week. He is looking forward to going to Detroit. I can't believe it is really going to happen. Man, there is a lot going on. Oh yeah, I got a new position at work and I should be starting that within the next two weeks. Busy girl.

No comments: