Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's me!!!

Yes, that is right. It is the night before my wedding and I am posting a blog. I want all of you who could not attend feel like you are part of all the fun. Our guests started arriving Wednesday. Johno had to coach and I had a ton of running around to do. They were pretty much on their own. Thursday Johno took the guests on a tour of the city. They went up the mountain and hiked around Snowbird. Then they headed out to the Great Salt Lake to "bob" around. Again, more running around for me. We had a dinner at PF Chang's on Thursday night. It was a good time. Lots of out of town guests. We had about 25 people there. Friday, which I guess is today Matt and I met the florist at 7am and went from there. Costco after that, where we bought 3 grocery carts of food. Everyone there asked us what we were doing. It was fun to tell them. Tonight we had a bbq for 50. Again mostly out of town guests. It was so fun to see everyone. I can't believe it is all happening. Well, tomorrow is the big day. I must get some rest. I promise to post pictures when I get a second. Wish you were all here.

No comments: