Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here today, gone tomorrow.


I can't believe it is over. What a fantastic weekend. I didn't reread my last blog so there might be some repeat.

Saturday morning we slept in, well sort of. I woke up at 5:00am and could not go back to sleep. I laid in bed until 6:00am and finally fell back to sleep until 9:00am. Then it was up and running. Had to go to my dad's, my brothers, Wild Oats, Smith's and of course the liquor store. I wanted to be up at the campground at 1:00pm but didn't get there until 1:30pm. Everyone helped set up the tables. The flowers were amazing and the tables turned out really cute. My camera only had 5 available pictures so I have to wait until someone emails me some.

The ceremony was beautiful. Couldn't stop crying. Then it was party time. We were up until 2:30am. Then we crashed. Johno got up early Sunday morning and took his family hiking. I couldn't do it. Had to sleep. My family helped clean up the campground and then we headed down the canyon. How nice to be home. We fell asleep at 8:00pm Sunday night and slept until 9:00am Monday morning. We needed it.

Now we are putting everything back together. The house, laundry, everything. Thank you so much to everyone for making our day so special. We are both so happy with the way things turned out. It could not have been any more perfect. Here is a picture of the mariachi band and I promise to send more as they come.

No comments: