Friday, May 26, 2006

What up everyone?

Hi there to all! 22 more days until the wedding and only 7 more until the half marathon. I have done 2 runs this week and the knee is feeling pretty good. I started riding my bike to work to help me keep my fitness level but not put so much pressure on my knee. It is all up hill on the way to work but it is tons of fun going home. Straight down hill. Weeeeee!

Things are shaping up nicely for the wedding. Booked the mariachi band and ordered the pinata. (Got it in the shape of a soccer ball. Thought that was fitting.) Johno needs to get his pants and shoes and I need to put the finishing touches on my necklace and hat. Then a major trip to the store the week of for the food and we are set. I can't believe it. It's really happening.

Johno has been working like a dog on the house. He finished painting the kitchen and cabinets and is working on putting everything back together. It's fun to see the progression. He has been a tremendous help. I am so glad to have him back.

Not much else going on. This is limbo time. I like limbo time right now.

No comments: