Monday, May 29, 2006

The snow is here!

Well, it snowed this weekend. We are headed up to the campground to see the damage this week. Matt loves the cool weather. Makes him feel better. We are headed to a movie tonight and then the work starts tomorrow. We had a meeting with the family last night to pass out assignments and wedding packets that I put together. Everyone laughed when they saw the packets but I think they will help. The packet is just an out line of the week of the wedding. Day by day schedule and pictures of how we want things set up. I hope they will help. We should be seeing our rings this week and I promise I will get some pictures downloaded this week. I logged on to shutterfly and think I will post there. I will let you know. Big race on Saturday. We are going to Llama fest after the race. I am so excited. Good times in Spanish Fork. Google llama fest if you need a good laugh.

No comments: