So, the Storm lost 7-1 tonight. Apparently Matt didn't dress, which he had no idea about. Interesting.
My night was a rough one too. My run started out great. Settled in really quickly and was feeling good. At mile 3 I got an insanely sharp pain in the left side of my stomach. So sharp I fell over on the grass and couldn't breath. I caught my breath and stood up. My body felt fine but my stomach was still killing me. I was so close to the half way mark and I wanted to make it to mile 4 so bad. I tried running again and the pain won't go away. So, I walked for a while. A while turned into what seems like forever. Still pain. I checked my pedometer and it said 6 miles so I tried to run again. The pain was so bad I just started running to get it over. Agony. I finally got back to the car and what do you know . . . the last mile, no pain. Why? Why did it have to start hurting in the first place? So I stretched and did some grocery shopping and decided to drive my route. What I thought was 8 miles was really almost 10!!! So much for a working pedometer. That thing is going back tomorrow. Anyway, I did my run even though I walked most of it and thought I was going to die. I am excited for my next run to see if I get a side stitch again. Comment if you have any suggestions or have had that happen to you.
Tomorrow is a new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment