The last 2 times I have tried to log on I wasn't able to add a blog. Darn computers. Maybe it was the operator?! Oh well, I'm here now.
Matt is playing in the his first round playoff game tonight. They are at home against St. Louis. They have to win tonight and next week in St. Louis to move on to the finals which will be on ESPN 2 again this year. How fun. I think the game is going to be on the web so you can listen if you are interested.
Things have been really busy. The wedding invitations came this week and I have been busy addressing and stamping and folding. I sent the first group out yesterday. No turning back now. Yikes!
It continues to snow in SLC which is also causing concern for the wedding. Snowbird Ski Resort has decided to stay open until May 29th. That means there is still 150 inches of snow on the mountain. That means that there will most likely be snow at the campground come June 19th. Ahhhh! Think happy, warm thoughts. We will still the wedding at the campground come rain or snow so come prepared. I hope we have sunshine.
I got new running shoes this week. I am going for an 8 miler today. I am really excited to wear my new shoes. They are like little marshmallows on my feet. So soft and comfy.
Ok, enough rambling for now. I must get busy addressing and such so I can send the next batch of invites out. I am at work for gosh sakes, must keep busy. Heaven for bid that I actually work.
No comments:
Post a Comment