I'm pregnant!
I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I am due March 24th. Johno and I are so excited. We weren't trying, but sometimes the best things come when you are least expecting them. I have been super sick and have actually lost 20 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. I doctors is not worried yet but wants me to start gaining weight soon. I promised I would do my best. It's hard to eat when nothing sounds good, tastes good, or smells good. The past few days have been a little better so I'm hoping I'm nearing the end of the nausea fun.
5 weeks
8 weeks
I just finished the two summer classes I took and dropped all my fall classes. I need some time off to prepare for the baby. So, I am taking a year off and will start again next fall. Hopefully by then J will have a full-time position at the college he is coaching at and I will be able to attend his college for free! (Fingers crossed)
Any words of wisdom from all you wonderful mothers out there are much appreciated. Wish we were closer but we plan on being home for Christmas!
12 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!I'm so excited for you guys!!!
What? This is wonderful news! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet the little one!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! How wonderful! I can't wait to hear more as your pregnancy progresses.
Ya I am so excited! Hope to see you at Christmas time I will be home as well!
You are gonna be a great momma! Congrats! I was sick with Allison for 17 weeks, I know how you feel. I also lost weight with her. I did EVENTUALLY feel like eating. I drank a lot of Ensure just to get me through. Matthew was a breeze though. Enjoy being pregnant, especially when the kicks start coming.
Your dad has a big fat mouth!!!
yippee!!!!! Im due March 10th, i love going through this with you! Congrats!
-h
Congrats! We are excited for the both of the you. You will make great parents!!
Yah! What great news! You will be a great mommy!
Yay! I'm so glad the "Cat's out of the Bag"! It's too hard to hide such a fun and exciting part of your life....well, it will be fun when you can eat again! You are going to be the best mommy ever!!!! Love ya!
We are so excited for you both! Congratulations!
Post a Comment