Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hello Spring!

Just finishing up spring break at my house. I wish it would go on forever. I did very little homework which is not great for my school work but has been a really nice break. I worked a ton so I don't have to worry about our insurance any more. (I thought we were going to lose it because I had not worked enough hours, but we are going to okay now.)

Matt passed his b course which is exciting. I'm glad he has it and it is done with. Our house is under contract, YEAH! We should be closing by the end of the month. It is a huge weight off our shoulders.

The biggest news from this part of the country . . . the sun has come back! I am so happy. It makes me laugh. The sun is out but it is still only 40 degrees but everyone has flip flops and shorts on. I already but my down coat away, even though it will probably come out again. :D

2 comments:

Heather said...

It got to 40 the other night at Ze's game and we were freezing. Scarves, blankets, ugg boots, you name it. Literally yelling at the ref every time he called a foul for he was prolonging the game, lol!
Miss you! Im going to Utah next week, you wouldnt happen to be visiting too would ya?
-h

Unknown said...

Yeah for spring. Lili is always wondering what temperature it is and if she can wear shorts yet. She is aching for sunshine. Glad things are going well for you guys. Miss you!